Did you know being a member of BC Family Child Care Association (BCFCCA) provides you with an affiliate membership with Canada’s largest early learning and child care organization?
Join BCFCCA and get an affiliate membership with the Canadian Child Care Federation. (Canada’s largest early learning and child care organization, CCCF is a federation of 20 provincial/territorial organizations from across the country, representing 9,000 members – practitioners, academics, parents and policy makers. CCCF is committed to excellence in early learning and child care through best and promising practice, capacity building, and collaborations, networks and partnerships).
“Being part of a professional organization takes my business to the next level of professionalism, imparting onto my clients (past, present, and potential) that I take what I do seriously, gives them faith that I will be reliable and trustworthy, and instils the extra vote of confidence that they are making the right decision in choosing me. Having access to workshops and conferences, staying abreast of changes in my profession as well as having a collective voice through the BCFCCA as my speaker when decisions are being made on behalf of the child care industry makes me feel heard and the child care industry is being fairly represented. Receiving the newsletters keeps me motivated, inspired and engaged in the career I’ve chosen and having these fresh perspectives from those articles also gives new ideas for recipes, arts and crafts and the like, keep things exciting”
The Top Five Reasons to Become a Member of BCFCCA
- Get great content! Receive the latest research-based ideas to inspire and inform your work with young children. You will receive resources by email or choose to order or download developmentally appropriate content you can use. Several times a year you will receive the BCFCCA newsletter “Caregiver Connection”. As well, you receive from CCCF the digital version of “Interaction” magazine. Both BCFCCA and CCCF websites have a “members only” section. Resources available for “members only”.
- Save on resources, business tools, conferences, workshops and books! Both BCFCCA and CCCF have an online store. BCFCCA offers contracts, emergency cards and calendars. Tools that you can use for your business. CCCF is Canada’s premier publisher of research-based resources and multimedia for early childhood educators who work with children of different ages and in a variety of settings. All members have reduced rates on all products in the online store on both websites www.bcfcca.ca or www.cccf-fcsge.ca and as well receive reduced rates on conferences and workshops. BCFCCA also has bursary money available for “Good Beginnings” training and the “One Year Family Child Care Certificate program”.
- Build your network! Affiliates are leading voices for early childhood education in their communities. Find out about what is going on in your province, city and community. BCFCCA has member groups located throughout the Province of BC. Join a member group and you are a member of BCFCCA and CCCF. Member groups offer workshops and it is a great way to network with others.
- Change Early Learning and Care in Canada! Partner with BCFCCA in education, advocacy, and public awareness activities that help to increase understanding and support for high-quality early childhood education among policy makers and the public. Being a member of BCFCCA and an affiliate of CCCF gives you the leading voice for early childhood education in Canada.
- Become a leader! Take advantage of the many opportunities BCFCCA and CCCF offers for members to get involved. Consider serving on your local Member Group by being an occasional volunteer, board member or committee chair.
Are you ready to join us and make a difference?
Members of BCFCCA are found all across the province. CCCF members are found in every province and territory and include practitioners, administrators, parents, academics, researchers and policy makers, who share your commitment to excellence in early learning and child care through: best and promising practice, capacity building and capitalizing on effective collaborations, networks and partnerships.
Become a member of BC Family Child Care Association and make a difference in the lives of children and families. BCFCCA’s voice is only as strong as its members support – make sure you are impacting the future of family child care and get involved today.
#100 – 6846 King George Blvd.,
Surrey, BC V3W 4Z9